It has been our pleasure to serve the Rancho Murieta Community, its youth and others in need. Through the volunteer service of our members, community wide support of our fundraisers, and in concert with others, we currently sponsor:
* The Cosumnes River Elementary School through purchase of equipment and supplies, the Knitting Club, and our Homework Club.
* Youth events such as our Music Mike Concert, Easter Egg Hunt, Kids Fishing Day.
* Youth Sports including Little League, girls softball and lacrosse.
* Local Boy and Girl Scout programs, including Eagle Scout projects.
* Four scholarships to local high school graduates; and a Scholarship Education Night.
* Leadership training and community service through K-Kids, Builders Club and 3 Key Clubs.
* Community events including the 4th of July Pancake Breakfast, February Crab Feed and Blues and Brews.
* The KANE (Kiwanis Assisting Neighbors Enterprise) program provides for loan of medical adaptive devices, meals to shut ins and other support to families in crisis.
* The bus stop shelters and bicycle rack in the South.
If you are interested in getting involved, meeting new friends, having fun and making a difference in your community, please join us at one of our club meetings. We meet the first and third Thursday of every month from at the Rancho Murieta Villas’s Club House located at 7083 Murieta Parkway. Please feel free to just “show up”. Contact any member or call our membership hotline (354-0538) for more information.
Last updated: 3/1/16
All information and content is property of the Rancho Murieta Kiwanis Club...Content, any part or all can not be used without permission from the Rancho Murieta Kiwanis Club...External links are provided for reference purposes.
Rancho Murieta Kiwanis Club is not responsible for content of external links. For questions about the Rancho Murieta Kiwanis web site contact the webmaster.
Easter Egg Hunt and Famiy Picnic 2015